Work We've Done
Original writing projects
EurekAlert! press releases and internal research releases including the following:
- Researchers in Japan make android child’s face strikingly more expressive
- Brainwave activity reveals potential biomarker for autism in children
- Multi-hop Communication: Frog Choruses Inspire Wireless Sensor Networks
- China’s special economic zones found to reap billions of dollars in net benefits
- Experience of caring for a loved one linked to valuable end-of-life discussions
Articles and guest posts including the following
- A Lead in Interested in Your Product – Now get your lead definitions aligned
- International Tips: Localize Your Website for a Foreign Market
- Learn Asian Business Card Exchange; Use Asian Business Smarts
- Warm up Cold Prospecting with a CRM and Internal Referrals
- Why First Party Data Matters so Much for Small Businesses
Landing page for scientific editing company
Research and article on Rijk Zwaan’s seeds and lettuce in Japan
*Coordinated questions of Japan-based staff in Japanese and English, created original article in both languages
More than 2,000 manuscripts edited
Some of the papers that included Adam in an acknowledgement for manuscript editing can be found on Google Scholar. A partial list of journals in which client authors were successfully published is available on the Scize Editing page.
Scize (formerly WorldEdits) is also proud to be an editor for NGOs such as Germanwatch, on projects like this.
Content creation and outreach, Web planning, localization, SEO, and more
In addition to this site you’re viewing, Scize has provided SEO services, content, translation, and site creation for customers such as real estate agents (full site and copy), IT companies, and scientific author guidance services.
Guest blogging includes articles such as this, for increasing organic SEO reach.
News and updates can also add a human face to your site, such as on this company update.